Future of Digital marketing is very luminous. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss the future of digital marketing. Digital marketing is one of the highest-paid job profiles. Digital Marketing is a very powerful way of marketing.
Nowadays, mostly, people are using online platforms to promote their products or services. In a recent survey, it has been seen that India is in the second position in the list of most internet users.
Future of Digital Marketing in India 2021 Year
Digital marketing is becoming the fastest growing industry in India; one of the main reasons is “ internet usage”. As you know India is the second most populated country in the world after China, it’s more than 500 billion(by June 2018) of the population is using the internet daily, and the users of the internet are increasing day by day.
Still, many remote cities are not aware of digital marketing, online promoting & all but slowly it’s changing. Nowadays everyone has a mobile, right? Mobile is now becoming a basic need.
Almost in every work, we need the help of Google. If anyone has some query, they search on Google. First, lovely mothers to make their child happy they try new delicious recipes from youtube.
Our new generation can’t stay away from their smart devices; they check their smart devices every 10 minutes. So, as you can see, in every step we need the internet. Now you can imagine the future of digital marketing in India 2021, and it will be brighter & brighter in upcoming years for sure.
Future of Digital Marketing 2021
In my opinion, the Future of Digital Marketing 2021 is increasing day by day and in the coming days the after time; it is going to grow at a very high pace.
Here are some most important hottest trends for 2021
1- Chatbots Marketing.
2- Voice Search and Smart Speakers.
3- Videos & Unique Content.
4- Artificial Intelligence Bots.
5- Google Advertising Smart Bidding.
6- Social Media Marketing.
7- Info graphic Images
Future business opportunities in India
Future business opportunities in India are digital marketing because now a day this career is on top. Many people have learned digital marketing, then get some experiences through their job, after the expert in this marketing field they are starting their businesses and generating a perfect amount of income form them. Build a strong local marketing strategy that produces results, and you are in business.
Future of digital marketing career is very fastest-growing careers. You can do anything in this field, but you must have the right information and smart skill. This is wherever you are available in as a possible business owner serving to businesses to achieve exposure, which might be an incredible chance for you to earn cash from home.
Why it is in demand?
Earlier people were promoting their services or products through traditional marketing, but now people are choosing digital marketing or online marketing over traditional marketing.
|Digital Marketing||Traditional Marketing|
|Digital marketing refers to the process of promoting through advertising in social media, blogs, email marketing, online brochures and many more. Digital marketing is in demand because through traditional marketing; you can reach to limited people only. In contrast, through digital marketing you can enter to a lot of people at once, even sitting you Delhi you can run your ads internationally.||Traditional marketing refers to the process of promoting through advertising in newspapers, magazines, pamphlets, radio, billboards, television, radio, etc. this type of methods is in use since old times.|
Everyone prefers digital marketing over traditional marketing. Even startup companies are also launching their business through digital marketing. Digital marketing reduces the physically hard work of people; now, they don’t have to door to promote their product or services.
Future of digital marketing in the coming years will be highly in demand. It’s expected that digital marketing will grow up to 24% by 2021.
Scope of Digital Marketing
The opportunity and the scope of digital marketing are beyond your expectation; Numerous career opportunities are there in this digital marketing field.
These are the few career paths
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Expert
- Pay Per Click
- Content Writer
- Social Media Marketer
- Affiliate Marketer
- Search Engine Marketing
- E- mail Marketer
- Digital Marketer Manager
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) Expert
- SEO experts are highly in demand because they are the one who helps to get traffic on the website. They help to bring sites at the top of the popular Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
- They make your website free from crawling issues, web and mobile friendly.
- As an SEO expert, you can expect an average salary – Rs. 2.5 lacs – 6 lacs(minimum). If you are a fresher, you can expect a 1.8 – 2 lacs(minimum).
Pay Per Click(ppc)
- PPC stands for pay per click, is a form of internet advertising marketing. It helps to drive more traffic on website.
- PPC shows advertisements on a website, you have seen that whenever you crawl sites, in some of the websites some ads keep popping in the website.
- In this advertiser have to pay some fixed amount to the website owner whenever one of their ads get clicked. Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. have also adopted pay per click as their advertising models.
- As a PPC specialist, you can expect an average salary – Rs. 2.8lacs – 4lacs(minimum). Your salary will be based upon your knowledge, skills and experience.
If you love to write and you know to write engaging content and how to touch the minds of others through your article then Content writing is the perfect job for you, my friend.
- Content writing means to write engaging content or articles for websites on the internet.
- They have to provide relevant content for the websites, and they’ll get paid.
- Content writers get paid hourly or per word. The average salary of a content writer will be around 2.3lacs – 3 lacs(minimum).
Social Media Marketer
If I say that, you can earn money by just spending your time on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin in etc. will you believe me? Yes, you read it right & I’m sure you won’t find me.
- The word social media marketing means promoting your products or services on social media platforms.
- It’s an effective way to attract the audience towards your website to increase traffic on the website and to increase sales by using social media platforms.
- Social media marketers can expect an average salary – Rs. 2.7lacs – 4lacs(minimum).
As you know, everyone is engaged in their phone, and almost everyone is active on social media platforms. Hence, it is an excellent way to target people through social media because social media users keep crawling in search of something new.
If your post or ad provide something new and exciting, then they will visit your website. So, in this profession, you can earn money just by posting on social media platforms.
Bloggers can also earn money through writing and posting blogs.
- Blogs refer to online journals. The blog is like a personal website, where they record their day-to-day personal stories, photos, opinions etc.
- It’s a platform where writers can share their opinions or views on an individual subject. Here posts(photos, videos, stories, etc.) are displayed in chronological order means in reverse order. The last post posted by the blogger will show at first, and so on.
- As a blogger, you can expect an average income of Rs.1.5 lacs – 2.5 lacs (minimum), income may vary because it depends on how much traffic you are getting on your website.
- An affiliate marketers duty is to promote others’ products or services to increase their sales. If the sale of the company increases through your promotion, only then you’ll get paid otherwise not.
- Affiliate marketing is an earning commission for marketing or promoting another person’s product or service. You’ll get a commission on each sale.
- As an affiliate marketer, you can get an excellent earning package, somewhere around 5lacs – 8lacs(minimum).
Search Engine Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a process through which a site ranks high on relevant keywords in popular search engines.
- SEO specialists do specific changes on a website; they may bring changes in website design or contents so that the site get ranked high.
E- mail Marketer
- Email marketing is a form of marketing any product or services through emails.
- In other words, email marketing refers to the promotion of any product or services by sending commercial messages through emails.
- Email marketers can expect to earn something around 3lacs – 4.5lacs
Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing manager plays an essential role in enhancing brand awareness.
- They are the one who manages all marketing campaigns that promote their services or products.
- As a digital marketing manager one can easily earn 4 lacs – 4.5lacs(minimum) annually.
Digital Marketing in 2021
The above-mentioned salary structure may vary because the Salary structure is based upon your skills, knowledge, experience and job location. It’s been expected that the scope of digital marketing in 2021 will be at its peak in the upcoming years.
The dynamics of digital marketing changes every day, so each & every digital marketer have to be alert about the changing dynamics of Digital Marketing.